Landscape maintenance is important to your residential and commercial properties. It is the easiest way for you to ensure your property is at its best all year long. Santa Rosa Landscaping can help keep your residential and commercial properties in top condition. We provide the perfect service to keep your landscape looking beautiful all year long.
1. Ongoing maintenance is important for healthy plants and trees. It keeps weeds, fungi, and invasive plants from stealing water, sunlight, and soil nutrients. Regular weeding will eliminate this problem and keep plants healthy.
2. Plants will benefit from regular mulching and fertilizing keeping the soil healthy.
3. Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs will keep them looking beautiful and producing new growth. Knowing when and how to properly prune and trim your plants is vital to their survival.
4. Regular maintenance is also a good way to control pests that invade your garden. Beetles, grubs, aphids, and other pests can destroy trees, lawns, and other plants. They can spread rapidly if not controlled.
5. Retaining walls, decorative walkways, and other structures should be maintained for safety as well as repairs caused by deterioration.
Free Instant Quote